If you’re a fan of cocktails, then you’ve likely heard of the Cherry Bomb shot. This sweet and sour cocktail is perfect for any occasion and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser amongst your friends. But how do you make the perfect Cherry Bomb shot recipe?
In this post, we’ll be exploring the ingredients, tools, and easy-to-follow steps to make the ideal Cherry Bomb shot at home.
- 2 oz cherry vodka
- ½ oz triple sec
- 4 oz red bull energy drink
- Splash of grenadine
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Shot glass
- Begin by filling a shaker with ice.
- Pour in the cherry vodka, triple sec and grenadine.
- Shake the mixture for around 10-15 seconds, until it’s well combined.
- Strain the mixture into a shot glass.
- Finish your Cherry Bomb shot with a splash of red bull energy drink.
- Add a maraschino cherry or two as a garnish and enjoy your delicious homemade Cherry Bomb shot!
If you want to add some extra pizzazz to your Cherry Bomb shot, there are a few variations you can make. For example, you can swap out the cherry vodka for black cherry rum or even cherry schnapps if you prefer. You can also add a little more grenadine for a sweeter flavor.
When serving your Cherry Bomb shots, why not present them alongside a platter of other sweet and sour shots with colorful garnishes? This will definitely brighten up your party and impress your guests!
Making a delicious Cherry Bomb shot recipe at home is not as challenging as you might have thought. With a few simple ingredients, tools, and easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll be able to make a perfect Cherry Bomb shot in no time. Don’t forget to experiment with different variations and serve them alongside other sweet and sour shots for a memorable party experience!