Green tea is known for its health benefits, and it’s no secret that incorporating it into your diet can improve your overall health. Not only does it contain antioxidants and nutrients, but green tea is also a natural energy booster and metabolism booster. What better way to enjoy this healthy beverage than by turning it into a shot? Green tea shots are a popular drink choice that you can easily make at home.
Ingredients for the Green Tea Shot Recipe:
- 1 1/2 oz. green tea-infused vodka
- 1/2 oz. peach schnapps
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz. honey
- Ice cubes
- Lemon twist for garnish
Steps to Make the Green Tea Shot
- Start by infusing your vodka with green tea leaves. You can do this by adding 2-3 teaspoons of green tea leaves to a bottle of vodka and leaving it for about 2 hours. Then, strain the vodka through a cheesecloth, and you will have green tea-infused vodka.
- Prepare the Ingredients: In a cocktail shaker, add green tea-infused vodka, peach schnapps, fresh lemon juice, honey, and ice cubes.
- Shake Well: Ensure that all the ingredients are well-mixed by shaking the cocktail shaker for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain and Serve: Strain the mixture into shot glasses and garnish with lemon twists.
- Enjoy: Sip your green tea shot and enjoy the healthy burst of flavor!
Benefits of the Green Tea Shot Recipe
Apart from being a tasty drink, green tea shots are also beneficial to your health. The green tea-infused vodka helps to boost your metabolism and energy levels, while the honey contains antioxidants and has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice can help to detoxify your body and promote healthy digestion. Plus, peach schnapps adds a fruity kick to the green tea shot.
Variations of the Green Tea Shot Recipe
You can also customize your green tea shots to suit your taste preferences. For example, you can swap peach schnapps for other fruit-flavored liqueurs such as raspberry or orange. If you prefer a sweeter shot, you can increase the honey in the recipe. Finally, experiment with garnishes such as mint leaves or cucumber slices to add an extra twist to the shot.
The green tea shot recipe is not only a delicious drink, but also has numerous health benefits. Whether you’re looking for a quick energy boost or a way to incorporate green tea into your diet, these shots make an easy and enjoyable option. So, give this green tea shot recipe a try and enjoy the refreshing burst of flavor!