The winter nights might be freezing cold, but they are perfect for cozying up in front of the fire with a delicious drink. If you’re tired of the same old hot chocolate or eggnog, why not try a Polar Bear Shot?
This sweet and creamy drink is a perfect combination of vanilla ice cream, white chocolate liqueur, and peppermint schnapps. It’s a fantastic way to warm up on a cold winter night, and it’s a great addition to any holiday party.
So, let’s get started with how to make this one-of-a-kind recipe!
To make the Polar Bear Shot, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1.5 oz white chocolate liqueur
- 1.5 oz peppermint schnapps
- 1.5 oz vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Crushed candy cane or peppermint stick
- Take a shaker and fill it with ice.
- Add white chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps, and vanilla ice cream to the shaker.
- Shake well to combine all the ingredients.
- Strain the drink into a shot glass.
- Top the drink with whipped cream.
- Crush some candy cane or peppermint stick and sprinkle it over the whipped cream.
- Serve chilled!
- You can add more ice cream to make it creamier.
- You can adjust the amount of peppermint schnapps according to your taste.
- Make this drink non-alcoholic by replacing the white chocolate liqueur and peppermint schnapps with hot chocolate and peppermint syrup.
The Polar Bear Shot is a sweet and rich drink that pairs well with chocolate desserts, such as chocolate cake, brownies, or truffles. It goes well with a cheese board made up of sharp cheddar, brie, and blue cheese as well. It’s perfect for a holiday party, where it can be served as a dessert, or for any night in front of the fire.
The Polar Bear Shot is a fun and unique drink that will impress your guests and keep you warm during the winter months. Whether you’re having a party or a night in with friends, this shot is sure to be a hit.
So, put on your cozy sweater, play some classic holiday tunes, and make yourself a batch of Polar Bear Shots. Cheers to winter nights!